Camera-ready Paper Submission Instructions
Step 1: Prepare your revised manuscript.
Address the reviewers comments as best as you can and polish your manuscript. The page limit for the camera-ready version is the same as the original manuscript – 5 pages. No page numbers should be used in the final paper. Please follow the formatting instructions and templates from IEEE. Be sure to use the template’s conference mode. You can download A4 template and Latex templates are available from:
Use the A4 format. DO NOT use the US Letter format and make sure that your manuscript is double-checked for typos and language mistakes.
Step 2: IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF generation
The final paper must be converted into PDF with settings compliant with the requirements of the IEEE Xplore digital library. To this purpose, the IEEE PDF eXpress website web tool should be used. PDF files generated in a different way might not be IEEE Xplore-compliant and could be rejected.
The instructions to generate an IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF file using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool are listed below.
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account using the following conference ID: 44789X.
- The first time you access IEEE PDFeXpress, please follow the link to “New Users – Click here”.
- After logging in, please upload the source files of your camera-ready paper for conversion (e.g. DOC, DOCX, TEX and so on). Alternatively, you can also just check the compliance of your generated PDF file.
- After a few minutes, you will receive the IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF version of your paper by e-mail.
Step 3: IEEE copyright transfer form submission
To include your accepted paper in both the conference proceedings volume and the IEEE Xplore digital library, one of the authors must fill and sign the IEEE copyright transfer form and return it to IEEE. The IEEE copyright transfer form can be filled in online easily through EDAS. To do so, please follow the procedure below:
- Login in EDAS.
- From the “Home” tab of your EDAS account, click on the title of your paper.
- Check that the paper title and the authors list are correct and correspond EXACTLY to those of the final paper (NOTE: without the correct title and the complete list of authors with the right affiliations, the copyright transfer form is void and the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings volume).
- In the EDAS table reporting the details of your paper (which is accessible by clicking on “My… ► My Papers ► <Paper title>” in your EDAS account), look for the entry called “Copyright form” and then click on symbol “+”. You will be redirected to the IEEE website for electronic copyright form submission.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and reply to all questions.
- At the end of this procedure, the online IEEE Copyright Transfer Form will be displayed. Please date and write your name at the bottom of the Copyright Transfer Form and finally submit it.
- The form will be recorded in EDAS. A copy by e-mail.
Step 4: Final paper submission
Upload the PDF validated by IEEE PDF eXpress plus via the EDAS page of your paper before the deadline (February 15, 2019).
Note that at least one author of an accepted paper must register in order for the paper to be published in the conference Proceedings (and IEEE Xplore digital library).
If you have a problem in preparing the camera-ready paper, please contact Dr. Wael Mohamed Elmedany <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Dr. Hatem Masri <email@example.com>