- Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
- Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words “visa letter”, and beside it, an image.
- Click on this image, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
- Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
- If you have any problems, please click the help tab in the EDAS system.
The organizing committee will be glad to apply for a conference visa on your behalf for free . In order to request a visa from the ICMSAO 2019, you MUST meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a paper accepted for presentation at the conference. (Please visit EDAS if you are not sure of the status of your paper.)
- Have registered AND paid in full for the conference. (Proof of your conference registration is needed.)
Please send an email to email@example.com with a PDF copy of your passport and your paper ID or a proof of your conference registration.